The Powerfly 7 is an electric mountain bike built with quality trail components, a high-performance Bosch e-MTB system and a durable aluminium frame featuring our new Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that fully encases the battery. RockShox air suspension, a 1x12 Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post make this e-MTB the ideal choice for those who want a boost on the climbs so they can get rad on the way down.
It's right for you if...
You want more than just the added capability of electric-assist. You also want quality mountain bike parts that make the biggest difference on the trail, and an upgraded controller with a full-colour screen that gives you Bluetooth connectivity and loads of enhanced ride tracking and fitness features.
The tech you get
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a new Bosch Performance CX motor that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and an ergonomic Kiox controller. Plus, a RockShox 35 Gold RL fork, a 1x12 Shimano drivetrain, 4-piston hydraulic brakes, Bontrager Line Comp 30 tubeless-ready wheels and a dropper post.
The final word
If you're picky about your parts, you want Powerfly 7. You get wider wheels for better traction and stability, a stiffer fork for more precise steering and a refined Shimano drivetrain that gives you smoother shifting with a lighter touch.
Why you'll love it
Bosch Performance CX Motor
The better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not
Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cag
The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth®-enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
Dropper postThe dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents and easier to dismount if you’re loaded down.
You can boost your Powerfly’s utility by adding a rack and mudguards, rear kickstands plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, Boost148
- RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, XS - 80 mm of travel, S,M,L,XL - 120 mm travel
- Hub front:
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Hub rear:
- Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear:
- Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Bontrager Line 30, Tubeless Ready, 28-hole, Presta valve
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, XS,S - 27.5x2.35, M,L,XL - 29x2.40"
- Rim strip:
- Bontrager TLR
- Max tyre size:
- Frame: 29x2.60" or 27.5x2.8" (XS & S: 27.5x2.60") Fork: See manufacturer
- Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur:
- Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Crank arm:
- E*thirteen E*spec Plus, 34T, 165 mm length
- Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Bontrager Commuter Comp
- Size: XS , S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length/Size: M , L , XL TranzX JD-YSP18, 130mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 425 mm length
- Size: XS , S Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width/Size: M , L , XL Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, XS - 50 mm Length, S, M - 60 mm Length, L, XL - 70mm Length
- Head set:
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6100 lever, M6120 calliper
- Brake rotor:
- Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 180mm/Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Please see above
- Please note:
- Trek reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, and materials